With client experience now the epicenter of brand, relationship management has never been more crucial
The short-term profitability of the greatest companies is dependent upon the long-term value of their most valuable assets: their customers
Byran Pearson The Loyalty Leap
We can help you understand, anticipate and respond to the needs of your clients to grow the value of relationships. Did you know:
- A 5% increase in client retention can increase profitability by 75% (Bain and Co)
- 80% of future revenue will come from just 20% of existing customers (Gartner)
- Acquiring new clients can cost 5 - 7 times more than retaining existing customers (U.S. Chamber of Commerce and other research)
- The probability of converting an existing client is 60-70%, while the probability of converting a new prospect is only 5-20% (Marketing Metrics)
We invite you to talk to us about developing and implementing practical client relationship programs and client specific business plans that help grow and embed firm wide client relationships that last and drive profitable revenue.
- Help de-risk businesses
- Prioritise clients of greatest potential value
- Engineer business processes around key accounts
- Help embed a client focused culture.
Grow Existing Relationships